10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
Medyo maarti #bobcut #shorty #magandatlagaako 😁😍👍👏🙌💕👱👨🎊
#birthdaypresent #DIY #ribbon #bdaycard #happybirthdayjolo 👌👍👏🙊🙆🙌🎀🎈🎁🎂🎊
😍😘😚👄👍👌👏🙌🙆💕💙💚💛💜💞💝👫💋💋💏💑🍴 (at Max’s Cabanatuan)
Health is wealth 👌🙆💊
Coz i’m a NURSE 😊👍💉💊
::: 2 notes
Lord God, Please help me to take this pain away from my heart. Let me leave deep heartache in my past.Please calm the need in me that leads to unwise choices. Fill the emptiness in my heart that makes me want a unhealthy love and make me whole again. And grant me the ability to love myself fully.You know how much i tried,all i gave, all i sacrificed,all i took and more but all i get back from HIM is PAIN,HURT,BETRAYAL,BAD BELITTLING WORDS.God you know i deserve to be happy cos thats all i ever gave.I’ve got no more tears left in my eyes,no more blood left in heart to bleed.Please help me take away this rain and let sunshine back into my life,its rained for far too long.God you know me and you know i do not deserve this pain. I forgive HIM and leave all in your hands dear god. Let the healing process must begin inside my heart.
Minsan mahirap din pala masyadong in love no? Nagiging bulag ka kasi. Bulag sa katotohanan.
"Sometimes you gotta accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be." Unknown (via exoticwild)